- Custom Made Vinyl Lettering By 1060 Graphics
- You Choose Your Custom Font, Color, Text, amp; Decal Size
- Our Lettering Is Perfect For Vehicles, Boats, Signs, Doors, Windows, amp; More
- Professional Outdoor Rated Vinyl
- Apply To Metal, Plastic, Glass, Rubber, Wood, amp; More
- Free Mailing Is Included With Every Order
HOW TO ORDER YOUR LETTERING:
- Click the âCustomize Nowâ box to start your order.
- Type the text that you would like made into the âText Boxâ.
- Choose the custom font that you would like to use.
- Select the vinyl color that you would like made.
- Enter the number of decals that you would like into the quantity box.
- Click on the âCartâ button to order.
YOUR LETTERING WILL BE PERFECTLY PRE-SPACED, SO THAT THE ENTIRE DECAL MAY BE APPLIED AT THE SAME TIME.
Size: Your lettering will be made using the overall decal size selected. We measure from the very top to the very bottom of your entire line of text to get the overall lettering height. Your line of text can be made up to the maximum length ordered. But, your lettering will be made to scale using the overall lettering height and text given to us. We make the lettering to "scale" for you, so the custom text is readable. This means that your lettering may be made shorter than the max length ordered. Again, this will depend on the number and type of letters used in your text. You may however request to have your lettering made to any length that you would like. If an exact line length is needed, let us know immediately after ordering.
Notes: We set limits to the number of letters that you can enter in each sized line. This is because depending on the lettering height and length selected, only a certain number of letters will fit into that line of text. If, your custom text does not fit into a certain sized line. You may look to find the next decal size available that will allow your text to fit correctly.
Other info: Your lettering is made in whole words, properly spaced and will have clear transfer tape over the decal. Once the decal is applied it will be the lettering only in the vinyl color selected, there is no background.
If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you, 1060 Graphics